Recruitment of “
Faculty Member at PDC_NZ on Contract basis
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE
Recruitment of “Faculty Member” On Contract basis at PDC (NZ),
The Institute invites application for the post of “Faculty Member”
on contract basis from serving / retired Banking and Finance professionals
at its Professional Development Centre, Northern Zone, New Delhi as per the details
Name of the Post
No. of vacancies
Faculty Member on Contract basis (Full time)
The Faculty Members are expected to undertake the following activities:
- Handling sessions in Training Programmes
- Creating content for training programs
- Organising Seminars/ Conferences
- Liasoning with academic/ training set-up of Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Preparation/Vetting of courseware
- Preparation/Vetting of Multiple Choice Questions
- Assist in the publication work of the Institute
- Contribute to other academic activities of the Institute
- Assist the Head- PDC in Academic/ Administrative matters
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
The Faculty Member should have specialization in any one or more of the following
- Treasury Management
- Risk Management
- International Banking
- Capital Markets/Mutual Fund and Insurance
- Audit and Compliance
- Credit Management
- Project / Infrastructure finance
- Post Graduate/ CA/CMA /CFA and CAIIB
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification.
- Ph.D (Banking / Finance related topic)
- Should have held the position of Senior Management Grade in Public Sector Bank (scale
IV & V) / Financial Institution or equivalent position in Private Bank.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Faculty in Bank/Financial Institution.
- Published articles/books.
- Computer Savvy to work in a virtual environment.
The age of the applicant should not be less than 55 years and should not exceed
62 years as on 01.04.2023.
The monthly remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- per month (All inclusive. TDS as applicable)
with annual increment of Rs. 4,500/-. 15 days leave in a year. (Not encashable nor
can be carried forward).
- The term of contract will be for two years. It is extendable for a further period
of one year each time up to a maximum of 3 years or up to the age of 65 years, whichever
is earlier, depending upon the requirement and performance.
- The contract may be terminated with a notice period of one month from either side.
Short listed candidate will have to appear for personal interview before the selection
committee at the Institute’s Corporate Office at Mumbai. Outstation candidate
will be reimbursed AC-2 tier to and fro train fares (shortest route).
Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidate for personal interview
and its decision will be final in the matter
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should submit his/her application online through the link given below
on or before 05.05.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The Deputy Director (HR & IR)
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial –II,
Kirol Road, Kurla – West,
Mumbai – 400 070.