Members / Candidates Support Services (HELP)
Members of the Institute / Candidates enrolled for the examinations of the Institute can register their Queries here.
Please CLICK here to register your QUERIES
1) Membership ID cards - will be sent to all New Members through Speed/Registered Post within 45 days from the date of successful enrolment. ID card will not be issued to candidates registered for examinations under Non-member category. Pl note that to appear for examinations Members as well as Non-members can use any one of the following ID card (original)along with printed copy of the Admit Letter.
a) Photo Id Card issued by the employer b) PAN Card c) Driving License d) Election Voter's I Card e) Passport f) Aadhar Card
2) Admit Letter(Hall Ticket) - will be sent to all eligible Candidates to their e-mail Id registered with the Institute 10 days before the start of the examination. The same will also be hosted on Institute's website www.iibf.org.in under the heading 'Exam Related', 1 week before the examination date. Candidates can down load the Admit Letter using their Login ID(Membership/registration No.) and Profile Password.
3) Change of Centre requests - will be accepted till 45 days before the start of the examination for quarterly/half yearly examinations. Request for change of centre will be accepted for official purpose like transfer/deputation/Training etc only. Members are required to provide scanned copy of supportive document along with the request for change of centre.
4) Results - are expected to be declared within 45 days of the conclusion of the Examination. On declaration, Results will be available on the Institute's website for download and printed copy of the same will not be sent by post.
5) Consolidated Mark Sheet - Candidates who have completed the Examinations having more than 1 subject, Consolidated Mark sheet of all subjects will be available on the Institute's website. Candidates can download the same after entering login credentials using their Membership/Registration number and Profile Password. Printed copy of the same will not be sent by post.
6) Final Certificate - will be sent by speed post within 2 months after the declaration of result.
For detailed information, refer Rules/Syllabus / Important Instructions available on the web site