Recruitment of “
Deputy Director (Accounts)
Name of the Post
No. of vacancies
Deputy Director (Accounts)
- Oversee day to day activities of expenses, accounting and payment transactions
- Preparation of monthly MIS and variance analysis
- Regular scrutiny of all the ledgers
- Handling Statutory Compliances (i) GST (ii) Income Tax (iii) Employment Tax (iv)
Provident Fund etc.
- Reconciliation of Bank and other accounts
- Budget preparation, monitoring and variance reporting
- Coordinating with Concurrent, Statutory, ISO, PF Auditors and prepare various schedules/working
required for Audit.
- Attending Income Tax matters of the Institute on regular basis and preparing and
maintaining various details required by Income Tax Dept.
- Finalization of Accounts with necessary schedule and working
- Ensuring timely disbursement of various payments including salary and other related
- Ensuring internal financial controls as per laid down procedure.
- Checking and updating of all records as per the Companies Act.
- Any other work assigned by the superiors as per the requirement and suitability
CMA / CS
Minimum 10 years Post Qualification Experience in abovementioned job profile of
which 3 years of experience should be in supervisory grade.
Worked as Head of Accounts/ Finance Dept/ Section.
Not exceeding 45 years as of 01.11.2022
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal interview before the selection
committee at the Institute’s Corporate Office at Mumbai. Outstation candidate
will be reimbursed AC-2 tier to and fro train fares (shortest route). Satisfactory
medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- Appointment of the selected candidate will also be subject to Satisfactory medical
fitness, satisfactory background/ credentials verification of the selected as per
Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
- Selected candidate will have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/ she
will serve the Institute for a minimum period of Two (2) years (active service)
from the date of joining the Institute. In case he/ she leaves the service of the
Institute before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees
Two Lakh only) will have to be paid to the Institute by the selected candidate towards
expenses incurred by the Institute for recruitment, imparting training, compensation
/ liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Institute from deriving
anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process etc.
The selected candidate will be initially posted at the Corporate office, Mumbai.
However, he/ she is liable to be posted at any of the offices of the Institute in
future. Presently, the Institute has offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and
The Institute offers excellent scope for career development to deserving employees.
Emoluments of Deputy Director cadre are presently in the scale of Rs. 75500-4450/11-124450.
DA, HRA, and allowances for conveyance, telephone, medical, LFC, Group Medical Insurance
etc. will be as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package
including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs. 18 Lakhs (Eighteen
Lakhs) per annum on cost to company basis.
Depending upon the availability of Institute’s owned 2 BHK quarter (unfurnished)
at Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai, Institute may consider requests for
allotment of residential accommodation in lieu of payment of HRA. In case of non-availability
of Institute’s owned flat, Institute will provide the leased accommodation
facility as per the rules in force from time to time.
Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Personal interview
and its decision will be final in the matter.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates should submit their application online through the link given below
on or before 4th December 2022. No other mode of application will
The Deputy Director (HR & IR)
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial –II,
Kirol Road, Kurla – West,
Mumbai – 400 070.