INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE
Recruitment of “Faculty Member (HRM)” On Contract basis
The Institute invites applications for the post of “Faculty Member (HRM)” on contract
basis from serving / retired Banking and Finance professionals at its Corporate
Office / Professional Development Centre at Mumbai as per the details given below.
Name of the Post
No. of vacancies
Faculty Member (HRM) on Contract basis (Full time)
The Faculty Members are expected to undertake the following activities:
- Preparation/Vetting of courseware
- Preparation/Vetting of Multiple Choice Questions
- Handling sessions in Training Programmes
- Creating content for training programs / co-ordinating programmes
- Organising Seminars / Conferences
- Assist in the publication work of the Institute
- Contribute to other academic activities of the Institute
- Liasoning with academic / training set-up of Banks/ Financial Institutions.
- Should be comfortable in handling other matters/ subjects related to banking.
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
The Faculty Member should have specialization in Human Resource Management with
special emphasis on Organizational Behaviour, Leadership, and Soft skills.
- MBA (HR) or equivalent professional qualification / Certifications etc.
- CAIIB/ Diploma/ Certificate courses of IIBF
- Should have held the position of Senior Management Grade and above in Banks / Financial
Institutions or Associate Professor and above in a reputed management Institute/
- Computer Savvy to take sessions in a virtual environment and also to use new technologies
in training such as Digital Interactive Board etc.
- Experience as Faculty in Banks/ Financial Institutions with proficiency in using
various training tools & methodologies including management games for conducting
the programs on leadership and soft skills.
- Published articles/books.
Below 62 years as of 01.10.2023.
a. The monthly remuneration of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (All inclusive.
TDS as applicable) with an annual increment of Rs. 6,000/-. 15 days leave in a year.
(Not encashable nor can be carried forward)
b. In addition to the above, an amount up to a maximum limit of
Rs. 40,000/- per month for stay arrangement at Mumbai and Conveyance charges up
to a maximum limit of Rs. 20,000/- per month may be paid.
The eligible remuneration as stated in clause (a) & (b) will be paid as a consolidated
amount on a monthly basis. If the selected candidate is having a house / flat in
his/her name or in the name of his/ her spouse in Mumbai Metropolitan Region will
be paid 15% of the monthly remuneration towards stay arrangement.
- The term of the contract will be for two years. It is extendable for a further period
of one year each time up to a maximum of 3 years or up to the age of 65 years, whichever
is earlier, depending upon the requirement and performance.
- The contract may be terminated with a notice period of one month from either side.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a personal interview before the selection
committee at the Institute’s Corporate Office at Mumbai. Outstation candidates will
be reimbursed AC-2 tier to and fro train fares (shortest route).
Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for a personal interview,
and its decision will be final in the matter.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should submit their application online through the link given below
on or before 15.11.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The Deputy Director (HR & IR)
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial –II,
Kirol Road, Kurla – West,
Mumbai – 400 070.