Recruitment of “
Head Professional Development Center-EZ on Contract basis
The Institute invites applications for the post of “Head –PDC”
(Professional Development Centre)” on contract basis (full time)
at Kolkata from serving / retired Banking and Finance professionals
as per the details given below.
The Head - PDC is expected to undertake the following activities:
- Promote established courses of the Institute with banks and evolve training procedures
- Plan, organize and direct a wide range of training activities and development of
programs for the banking & finance professionals
- Conduct seminars, workshops and contact classes
- Handling sessions in Training Programmes
- Liaison with Banks / Staff Training Colleges of banks for the purpose of enrolment
of new members as well as to create awareness for Institute’s various examinations
- Overall administration of Institute’ s Professional Development Centre
- Post Graduate/ CA/CMA/CFA and CAIIB
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification.
- Should have held the position of Deputy General Manager and above in Banks / Financial
- Computer Savvy to work in a virtual environment.
- Experience as Faculty in Bank/ Financial Institution
- Published articles/books.
- Expertise in any of the areas of Credit management/ International Banking / Treasury
Management / Risk Management / Compliance.
The age of the applicant should not be less than 55 years and should not exceed
62 years as on 01.11.2022.
- The monthly remuneration of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (All inclusive. TDS as applicable)
with annual increment of Rs. 6,000/-. 15 days leave in a year. (Not encashable nor
can be carried Forward)
- Reimbursement of leased accommodation rent up to the maximum limit of Rs. 30,000/-
per month at Kolkata. If the Head-PDC is not opting for the reimbursement of leased
accommodation rent, 15% of the remuneration will be paid as HRA every month.
- Conveyance charges will be reimbursed up to the limit of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- The term of contract will be for two years. It is extendable for a further period
of one year each time up to a maximum of 3 years or up to the age of 65 years, whichever
is earlier, depending upon the requirement and performance.
- The contract may be terminated with a notice period of one month from either side.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview before the selection
committee at the Institute’s Corporate office, Mumbai. Outstation candidate
will be reimbursed AC-2 tier to and fro train fares (shortest route).
Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for personal interview
and its decision will be final in the matter
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should submit their application online through the link given below
on or before 4th December 2022. No other mode of application will be
The Deputy Director (HR & IR)
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial –II,
Kirol Road, Kurla – West,
Mumbai – 400 070.